Returns + Exchanges
Meadowlark Webstore Returns
Changes To Your Order
We must be contacted within 24 hours of an online purchase if you wish to make changes to your order. Any changes made after this time period may incur a fee as our jewellers would have already started making your piece.
Meadowlark accepts returns for products purchased on the Meadowlark webstore only. If you purchased Meadowlark at a retail store or another website we can not arrange a return for you, you need to work with the store or website you originally purchased from and adhere to their policies.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Please note that Meadowlark has a 7 day returns policy: Any items to be returned or exchanged must be shipped/postmarked within 7 days of delivery date. Please follow our instructions below if you wish to make a return:
- Inform us of your intent to return by emailing customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place the items in the original box or any other solid cardboard box.
- Complete the returns form and include inside the box – download the returns form here.
- Tape the box closed securely.
- Ship with your chosen courier or postal company - we recommend using a trackable and insured method so that your carrier will refund you in the event of theft or loss during delivery. Please keep a record of your tracking number.
- Send your package to: Meadowlark PO Box 78159, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1245, New Zealand
- All exchanges are subject to availability.
- There may be additional charges for postage on the new item.
- Sale items are non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Make sure products are exactly as you received them - unworn and in original packaging.
- All products must be returned in their own undamaged box or pouch as this is considered part of the product.
- If you guess your ring size and the ring needs to be altered, you may incur an alteration fee. Please email us to request a free ring sizer if you are unsure of your size.
- Any Rings outside our standard sizing shown online may be considered customised items and we will charge a resize fee if an exchange is required. Customised items are non refundable.
- Unless the goods are damaged or defective or not as specified in your order, you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
- If the goods were faulty or incorrect then the cost of return postage will be refunded to you.
- Refunds will not be given if the goods have been damaged by you, this includes damage caused by inadequate packaging by you when returning goods.
We may be able to make your piece in a special stone or metal or plated or engraved on request - these are all considered customised items and are non exchangeable and non refundable.
Any rings outside our standard sizing shown online may be considered customised items and we may charge a resize fee if an exchange is required. Customised items are non refundable.
If you have further questions please contact us at email@example.com alternatively, you can reach us by phone at +64 9 309 5774, Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm, New Zealand Time.
We will repair any manufacturing fault at no cost within 6 months of the purchase date. Proof of purchase is required.
Manufacturing faults do not include:
- Chipped, cracked or broken gemstones.
- General wear and tear including rings that have bent out of shape or oxidised.
- Plating that has worn off.
If you would like any of the above repairs made, we can assess the damage and will let you know the cost before proceeding. Any item that was purchased outside of the 6 month warranty period may be charged for repair/replacement. Any issue resulting from alteration, service or repair performed by a third party other than Meadowlark are not covered the warranty.
Plating will wear off quickly over time, depending on how often they are worn, and how well they are cared for. - To have your jewellery replated, please contact us for a quote.
Sale items are non exchangeable and non refundable.